All Exchange members must follow our Social Media Guidelines when interacting on social media. The Guidelines exist to:
- Safeguard confidential information and personal data
- Maintain the integrity and reputation of the Exchange community (Courier Exchange, Haulage Exchange and CX Euro)
- And help avoid problems and misunderstandings
The Guidelines are as follows:
- When sharing screenshots and/or recordings of any part of the Exchange, whether of the desktop/web version or one of our mobile apps, all personal details must be hidden, blurred out or removed. This includes first and last names, company names, phone numbers, email addresses, physical or business addresses, bank details and other sensitive personal information. By failing to obscure these details, you could be publicising sensitive information, and in doing so could be in breach of our data sharing (GDPR) policy. Such breaches may result in account suspensions and/or membership revocations
Note, of course, that the above guidance doesn’t necessarily apply in certain circumstances (such as taking photos of goods as proof of delivery or to prove good condition at delivery). If you must film or photograph as part of your business activities, refrain from recording private information such as booking details, landmarks, location information, people’s faces, and security information and/or procedures.
- The use of social media to defame, intimidate, or abuse any member is prohibited and can lead to account suspensions and/or membership revocations.
Please note: We may revise this policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to acknowledge such changes, as they are legally binding. Some of the provisions contained in this policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our platform.