The booking footer is a handy tool on our platform to communicate useful and important information to members. Load posters can add helpful instructions to the footer such as how to send PODs and invoices to an acceptable standard and prepare for any potential delivery delays or issues by providing relevant contact details. What’s more, instructions provided in the booking footer will be applied to every load that is allocated and completed on your behalf.
Setting up your booking footer
Step 1) Log in to the desktop site and navigate to the main menu.
Step 2) From the menu select ‘Company Profile’.
Step 3) In the centre column of the company profile, scroll down to the section titled ‘Booking Footer’.
Step 4) Enter your required information in this field.
Step 5) Scroll to the bottom of the page and click ‘Save’.
Notes to brokers:
- Any information included in the booking footer does not supersede your contractual obligations regarding payments, the footer is intended to serve as helpful information only.
- Notes like “Payment will not be made if the paperwork is not received within 10 days of the load being completed” for example, will not be upheld by Transport Exchange Group.
- If a load is completed to an acceptable standard and all paperwork is provided as requested, payments should be paid within the agreed payment terms regardless of when the paperwork was received.
Notes to drivers:
- Please stick to all instructions provided by the load poster in the booking footer, allocating particular care to your paperwork.
- Avoid late or non-payment by always checking the booking footer as different load posters will have different requirements for submitting paperwork.
- Transport Exchange Group will require evidence that these instructions were followed to mediate any complaints raised.