Please note, on the 1st August 2023 the 'Accounting' tab (including VAT Returns and Purchase Ledger functionality) was retired from the Exchange.
Should you need to obtain copies of your previously submitted VAT returns you will need to submit a support request.
To export your VAT returns, simply do the following:
1. Open 'Accounting' and select View Past VAT Returns from the VAT Returns menu.
2. You will then be prompted to login to your HMRC account.
3. Once logged in, you will be able to see the list of submitted VAT obligations for the period of 365 days.
4. Click on the Download PDF option in the Submission Actions menu for each VAT obligation in the current period. This will download the VAT submission in PDF format.
5. If you've submitted obligations in previous periods, cycle through the years from 2019 to current and repeat the action of downloading the PDF (step 4) for each submitted obligation using the 'Years' menu.