In this article, you'll learn:
How to edit my profile on Trustd
If you’re a Trustd member, you can now only edit your Exchange profile on Trustd. Any changes you make on Trustd will automatically show up on your Exchange profile.
Here’s how to edit your profile:
- On the Exchange homepage, click the top right-hand icon (the one with three lines) to open your Company Profile tab. From there, you can access your Trustd profile.
- Log in to your Trustd account. Then click on Edit Profile.
- Edit your profile on Trustd – including updating company details, vehicle details and documentation. The changes you make will automatically update on The Exchange.
For more information on Trustd, please click here.
How to edit my profile on The Exchange
If you're not yet a Trustd member, here's how to edit your profile on The Exchange.
1. Click on the settings button. It's the little wheel on the top right-hand corner of your Exchange screen. This will take you to your profile page.
2. You can edit your company profile, personal profile, add or remove users/ company drivers and upload any business documents from this menu.
Please note, once you become Trustd, you will no longer be able to edit your profile on The Exchange.