Freight Vision is a premium CX feature which can be downloaded as an app on your mobile phone or used on the desktop version of the platform. Freight Vision will help your company maximise its efficiency and visibility of loads in progress.
With Freight Vision, you have the power to view the progress of all your allocated loads at once in real-time, as well as receiving status updates. Staying connected to your team and keeping your customers ‘in the loop’ has never been easier.
You’ll have access to Freight Vision if you are on a premium subscription. If you aren’t on a premium plan, however, that doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy the smart features of Freight Vision. You can purchase it as a bolt-on to your existing subscription. To do this, call us on 0208 896 6722.
IN THIS ARTICLE
- How to access the Freight Vision app
- How to use the Freight Vision app to monitor allocated loads
- How to use the Freight Vision app to locate suitable vehicles for your loads
- How to use Freight Vision’s built-in Messenger
How to access the Freight Vision app
The Freight Vision app is available for download from Google Play and the App Store.
To log in to the Freight Vision app, you’ll first need to adjust your role to ‘Company Admin’ via the desktop platform.
How to use the Freight Vision app to monitor allocated loads
You can use the Freight Vision app to optimise visibility of your loads in progress, all in one place.
Bookings in Progress
The ‘Bookings in Progress’ section will always appear by default after logging into the app.
It shows you:
- How many loads are currently in progress.
- Whether your loads in progress are being tracked or not.
- The progress of loads being completed – the app will automatically refresh the feed as the carrier updates the load status.
The colour-coded boxes help you monitor all load progress in a few seconds.
The blue box indicates the total number of allocated loads. The green box shows you all the loads that are ‘On Time’. The yellow box represents loads running behind the ETA, and the red box shows loads that are running late. The grey box displays allocated loads that are not being tracked or that haven’t yet been started.
The colour of the box reflects the load’s current status, so if your load is ‘On Time’, the load status will appear with a green line. If your load is running ‘Late’ then the load status will appear in red.
If you click on a load within this section, the app will bring up the booking details along with the carrier’s contact information, should you need to communicate with them.
You can also view the carrier’s current live location, as well as the route they’ve chosen for transporting the load, provided their tracking is turned on.
Once a load is delivered, it will continue to be visible but display as ‘Delivered’.
How to use the Freight Vision app to locate suitable vehicles for your loads
The Freight Vision app can also locate suitable vehicles for your loads if your fleet is already at maximum capacity.
You can access the ‘Search Live Capacity’ feature by tapping on the globe icon from the top menu bar in the app.
To search for live capacity, complete your search criteria and tap ‘Search’.
The results will be displayed on a map showing all tracked carriers and their live availability status.
The blue numbered circles represent the total vehicles in a particular area.
By zooming in, you can see more detailed information about the location of the vehicles tracked in that area.
The location markers represent carriers and their vehicles.
If the marker is green, they’re ‘Available’. Amber ‘Maybe Available’, red ‘Unavailable’ and if it’s grey, it means the current status of the carrier is ‘Unknown’.
There are two types of filters you can apply to the live capacity search:
- You can use the colour-coded availability filters to make your search for an available driver easier.
- Use the additional filters below the availability filters to view only your drivers and sub-contractors or your preferred carriers, for example.
If you find a carrier with a vehicle you’d like to book, tap on the location marker to expand the details of that member and how to contact them.
How to use Freight Vision’s built-in Messenger
Clicking on the messenger icon will take you to the app’s built-in messenger.
Use the messenger to keep in contact with your team and instantly communicate with your customer.
Step 1) You can search for a contact by tapping the magnifying glass icon.
Step 2) Tapping the icon resembling a person allows you to send a ‘Connection Request’. Search for the member you would like to speak to through the messenger and press the ‘+’ icon next to their company or name to begin the conversation.
Step 3) The menu button will bring up four options:
- Home: Return to the home screen.
- Update Messenger Status:Return to the home screen:‘Available’, ‘Away’, Not Available’, ‘Offline’. - check if this affects their appearance on the map when others are searching for vehicles.
- Settings:Turn off notification sounds. Choose whether you want to be visible in contact searches only to members who are a part of your company or to the general Exchange (all members).
This links you to Help Centre articles from within the app.
Article is closed for comments.