Access to the Exchange is granted by a prepaid membership subscription of 12 months for new members. For existing members, we may accept payment for your membership by quarterly direct debit.
We do not issue refunds unless extenuating circumstances occur. Your subscription is for pre-paid access to our service and is not dependent on usage. As a business-to-business transaction, it does not fall under any cooling-off period and is subject to our discretion.
Our refund policy
We will not issue a refund for any of the following reasons:
- We’ve revoked your membership.
- You’ve changed your mind and don’t want to work in the industry.
- The amount of loads available does not meet your expectations.
- You’re no longer using the platform.
- You’re unable to meet financial obligations.
- Your insurance has been cancelled.
- You disagree with the payment terms decided by other members.
- You’re emigrating or moving elsewhere.
Refunds made at our discretion
If you believe you have a valid reason to request a refund, we encourage you to speak to a member of our staff. They will discuss your reasons and if deemed valid, a refund request form will be completed on your behalf. Refund requests are reviewed by senior management every 2 weeks.
For more information please see section 8.7 of our Terms and Conditions.
Please note: We may revise this policy at any time by amending this page. You are expected to check this page from time to time to acknowledge such changes, as they are legally binding. Some of the provisions contained in this policy may also be superseded by provisions or notices published elsewhere on our platform.