Access to the Exchange is granted by a prepaid membership subscription of 12 months. Once subscribed, we accept payment for your membership by quarterly direct debit.
As a policy, we do not issue refunds unless extenuating circumstances occur. Your subscription is for pre-paid access to our service and is not dependent on usage. As a business-to-business transaction, it does not fall under any cooling-off period and is subject to our discretion.
Refunds made at our discretion
If you believe you have a valid reason to request a refund, we encourage you to speak to a member of our staff. They will discuss your reasons and if deemed valid, a refund request form will be completed on your behalf. Refund requests are reviewed by senior management every 2 weeks.
For more information please see section 13.6 of our Terms and Conditions.
Please note: In circumstances where you are unable to make use of your subscription due to medical reasons, we will consider extending your subscription for a minimum of 30 days provided you are able to show us evidence of a medical condition that would prevent you from working. Proof of this would need to be provided in the form of a signed doctor's note.
We cannot issue a refund for any of the following reasons:
- We’ve revoked your membership.
- You’ve changed your mind and don’t want to work in the industry.
- The amount of loads available does not meet your expectations.
- You’re no longer using the platform.
- You’re unable to meet financial obligations.
- Your insurance has been cancelled.
- You disagree with the payment terms decided by other members.
- You’re emigrating or moving elsewhere.
If you request a refund as a result of not being able to work, please provide us with an official doctor’s letter or death certificate.