Access to the Exchange is granted by a prepaid membership subscription of either 6 months or 12 months. Once subscribed, we accept payment for your membership by quarterly direct debit.
All memberships with Transport Exchange Group are business-to-business contracts. In accordance with our standard terms and conditions, which can be found here, any subscription fees and/or additional fees will not be refunded.
All refund requests are subject to our discretion and only extreme circumstances will be considered.
Please note: we can offer you alternative options to a refund such as additional training to help you get the most out of your subscription.
Before requesting a refund, please ensure you’ve read our terms and conditions and taken the time to review the list of reasons provided.
We cannot issue a refund for any of the following reasons:
- We’ve revoked your membership.
- You’ve changed your mind and don’t want to work in the industry.
- The amount of loads available does not meet your expectations.
- You’re no longer using the platform.
- You’re unable to meet financial obligations.
- Your insurance has been cancelled.
- You disagree with the payment terms decided by other members.
- You’re emigrating or moving elsewhere.
If you request a refund as a result of not being able to work, please provide us with an official doctor’s letter or death certificate.