We want all our members to succeed on the platform. The foundations of our trading community have been developed and solidified over twenty years. The Exchange is a place for opportunity, support, growth and professional courtesy.
If a member compromises the integrity of the Exchange by disregarding our policies, we reserve the right to suspend or revoke their membership depending on the severity of the case.
Every case is unique. It's impossible to predict every outcome. However, we've compiled a list of behaviours and actions that could put your account at risk and lead to suspension or revocation.
The following actions lead to suspension or revocation:
- Anti-social behaviour/threats of violence against other members, Exchange staff or other general gross misconduct.
- Co-loading without documented authorisation
- Substance abuse and intoxication while representing another member during an Exchange booking/using the Exchange to distribute illicit services
- Holding goods for ransom
- Sharing account details or accounts/GDPR concerns (posting member data on public forums)/unsolicited mass marketing
- Reselling of loads obtained on the Exchange to other members or on other platforms
- Incurring too much negative feedback/complaints about non-payment of invoices or professional conduct
- Association with previously revoked members/posting loads on behalf of a revoked or suspended member
- Limited Company that goes into liquidation/winds down
- Recruiting members for competing services (setting up your own Exchange or similar service)
- Evidence of past behaviour that could risk the reputation of the Exchange
- Bullying, harassment, verbal or physical abuse of members or Transport Exchange Group staff
- Threatening to defame or take action to discredit another member or our Exchange
If we decide to suspend your account, we will provide you with reasons why and the date the suspension will be lifted. You will also be given the requirements and steps needed to lift the suspension.
If your membership is revoked, refunds will be approved at our discretion, and as it is a pre-paid service, please be advised that we are not obliged to issue them.
Article is closed for comments.